Rev. Billy Graham died at the age of 99. He was known for his charisma,
but said "I despise all this attention on me...I'm not trying to bring
people to myself, but I know that God has sent me out as a warrior."
Source: YahooNews
Post Top Ad
Thursday, 22 February 2018
Home
Billy Graham carried the gospel to every corner of the world
Billy Graham carried the gospel to every corner of the world
Billy Graham carried the gospel to every corner of the world
Tags
# Billy Graham carried the gospel to every corner of the world
Share This
About AlenProt
Billy Graham carried the gospel to every corner of the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment